Baby Druin

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

suprise

well my mom just came home from work with a pack and play and baby swing she had bought from someone on craigslist. i guess she is more happy than i thought. im hoping. so i have been thinking alot about my step dad going to be my babies grandfather... not so sure how much i like that. we realllly dont get along. but tonite when i got in he was the first to be excited and drag me to show me what mom had bought. so now that he, for the first time, acnowledged the pegnancy and showed alot of excitement, im not to sure how i feel about him being grandfather to my baby, when i feel like my dad is the only one that could fill those shoes, even tho he cant with being passed away. not sure how to feel. got 7 months to figure it out i guess. well see....

No comments:

Post a Comment