Baby Druin

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

18 weeks and my belly button

so i turned 18 weeks on sunday and ill post the pic, my sickness is gone thank you doctor and your magic vitamin B-6. i have only one hang up.... my belly button. Brian laughs at me when i stare in the mirror at it and keep poking my fingers in it, but its getting shallow and im freaking out! i knew that it would change, obviously, since my belly is stretching but im so worried that it will pop out instead of just get flat. haha i dont know why this bothers me but i always end up feeling to see if its any shallower. haha. it used to be a cute belly button and it was tight. but now i can feel all the way to the bottom and its all getting big. not something i like. oh well we shall see how the next couple of weeks go, trust me, ill be keeping an eye on it and a finger in it! haha.
so here is my 18 week pic. at 20 weeks im going to post my 5.5 week pic and show you all how much this baby is growing!!! lol

also i want to address the subject of how big my baby is right now. in all my pregnancy books and online everyone tells me that baby is about 5.5 inches long. thats a big baby, BUT that is only from crown to rump. so im curious to know how long my babies legs are too, since i think that it is smart to calculate that into the size of the baby, seeing as how that is part of the baby. cus sometimes i feel like more than just 5.5 inches is kicking me haha. UPDATE: i finally found a website that told the total length, http://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancycalendar/p/week18.htm . so my baby is 8.1 inches long. that sounds more like it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment