Baby Druin

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Got the Hair Did. whoop.

so yesterday i decided that i looked like a monster and needed something done. i was tired of my hair being in a nasty bun all the time. so my lovely Brian gave me the go ahead to go get my hair done this morning. three hours later, im in love. i was way worried when she pulled out the scissors and decided that to get the look we were going for i needed layers in the back. whoooaa nellly, i never had layers before so i was freaking out. especially with the amounts of hair that are falling out already, watching good hair fall to the floor was a lil nerve racking. but once it was done i loved it. it was funny cus there were three girls working on my hair haha. then i went next door to walmart and got some yoga pants that feel and fit amazing. they have a band at the top which makes them feel like maternity pants but only way more comfy. so, so far today has been a great day.

I was planning on making a post yesterday but then by the time i got into it i had to pick up Brian from class and we headed to Roosters for 5.99 pitcher night. i got fazolies first since i dont like Roosters. i always get water with tons of lemons, i dunno why thats just what i like there haha. but i hate it cus while were there with our friends and they spend a few hours drinking, i end up spending a few hours drinking glass after glass of water, which makes me have to pee like every 5 mins. that part sucks. haha. oh well we had fun.

The post i was planning on making was about our trip to the mall and a very funny few mins in motherhood maternity. Brian has this thing that he wants to do a cast of my belly when im like 7 or 8 months pregnant, i dont object cus it sounds cool. so i was looking at the can which looks like a plain pant can and then realize...
"oh you have to do your boobs too?"
then my loving fiance with wide eyes and a huge smirk says
" we better get TWO cans"
in front of the ladies at the counter. we both bust out laughing and walk out. i kno they think we are prolly crazy but i thought it was hilarious. were always talking about how the total 5 lbs that i have gained are all in my boobs, although now he says that some of that is in my butt too. we laughed about that for a long time. i love him so much and how we have so much fun together all the time.

So that is all for now, we are going shopping tomm for me some clothes so im sure there will be tons more funny things said by my love. until then, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment