Baby Druin

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Went fishin today!!

yay!! so tomm ill be 19 weeks and i have the giant belly to prove it, pic will be posted tomm. But today Brian and i and our friend Higgy went fishing and it was a blast. first we went to mt.washington to get our new washer and dryer, and i told brian that he will be washing all the baby clothes haha ( seriously he wont let me wash his clothes and has said that he will be washing mine too) haha. anyways after that we went to walmart and got me a new PINK fishing pole. its different tho because it isnt an enclosed line pole. it was new haha. altho i did manage to catch a baby bass and a giant snapper. ( story on the trurtle is.... the bobber went down and i snatched the line. well it wasnt budging. so i waded a lil further in the water with my pink and green ralph lauren rain boots that ended up flooded anyways cus i had to catch myself with my foot and it ended up in too deep of water. anyways the turtle staid put and i kno it wasnt a tree or a rock cus my worm was gone and the line was being pulled out. so Higgy grabbed the pole and tried for a lil while but then lost it. i was sad.) but i had fun. worst part is my beloved Brian is deathly allergic to everything outside and was sniffling and blowing and sneezing the entire time. now he is passed out from loads of benedryl and i feel terrible for him. ( also that he is so grumpy.) so it was a good and bad day i guess in the end. until tomm friends  !
aww and you can see my baby bump a lil bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment